Billhighway Local is designed for officers and group leaders who need a simple way to bill, collect and track member payments. With Billhighway Local, you will be able to collect more money faster and your members can enjoy features like convenient payment options, email statements and 24/7 access. Designed for groups like Homeowners Associations, Sports Teams, Parent Groups, Social Clubs and individual Greek Chapters.
From officers to members and even parents, the benefits of Billhighway are endless. We know how challenging it can be to manage group finances, and that's why we're here. Let us do the work for you.
Why Use Billhighway Local Services?
- Use an automated online money management system with no accounting background needed!
- Create easy member billing and payment options along with simple reporting tools: conveniently operate your group more efficiently, professionally, and with improved financial health.
- Pay a single, flat percentage fee on all payments processed and collected. No member fee or monthly service fee!
Benefits for Administrators & Officers Include:
- Simple: Use an all-in-one online money management system.
- Easy: Create a simplified member billing and payment process.
- Complete: Track & report with our easy-to-use tools.
- Convenient: Available 24/7 with online support.
- Use an all-in-one online money management system
- Billing members
- Collecting money
- Easily manage your member list
- Multiple payment options
- Simple reporting
- Deposit money electronically into a local bank account
- Increase your collection rate
- Past due collections support
Benefits for Members and Other System Users Include:
- Receive statements by email
- Make payments online with credit cards or e-checks, or pay by phone or mail
- Add secondary email addresses to member accounts
- View statements online 24/7
Billhighway makes paying easier than ever with a variety of payment options. Our customers report significant collection increases once they start using the powerful Billhighway Local solution. We offer a variety of online payment options to meet your members' needs including:
- Credit cards
- Billhighway's Pay Now feature: all you need is your account number and email address.
- Automatic recurring payments with either direct debit from your bank account or credit card.
- 24/7 Phone or Mail: We also understand some of your members may prefer some offline payment options, that's why we offer phone payments with our automated system 24/7 and even payments by mail through our payment center.
The Billhighway Local accounts receivables management service gives you peace of mind that sending and receiving your group's invoices and payment collections are handled quickly and accurately. We provide you with an easy set-up and an even easier way to monitor the status of your accounts. It's that simple! Key features include:
- Complete Electronic and Entry Services: Easy to set up, easier to use.
- Instant Accounts Receivable Management: Schedule invoices and easily track status.
- Automated Invoice Generation and Distribution: Just schedule it once, and the Billhighway system takes over for you!
- Past Due Collections: Billhighway coordinates the collection process so you don't have to.
Manage your member list seamlessly and track member activity all in one system.
We're here to help, every step of the way.
- Personalized Phone Training scheduled at your convenience
- 24/7 Online Support
Billhighway is the leader in Financial Performance Optimization for membership-based groups, providing the web-based system that helps organizations enjoy improved financial health, operate more efficiently, and reduce the risk of fraud. The company’s proprietary, all-in-one system comprehensively manages group finances and accounting – offering a powerful combination that helps enable organizations to spend more time advancing their mission rather than managing finances. This improved operational efficiency and financial performance can be achieved in organizations of nearly any size and type, including professional associations, community-based organizations, athletic leagues, and Greek organizations.