NOTE: Depending on your organizations setup, you may not have the Subscription template tool described in this article.
If you want to watch a training video on how to create subscription templates, click here.
Create Subscription Template:
- Go to the cash In tab > Member Subscriptions > Create/Edit Subscription Template
- Enter in a name for the subscription- this can be the same as the member type that it is associated with
- Select the member type- this is the corresponding membership category for your association.
- Select the effective date- This is the date this subscription will appear to your members to sign up for on the new member sign up form online.
- The next step will have you select the subscription amounts for National, State and Local dues
- National dues will prepopulate but you will need to enter in the amount for state and local dues.
- Once the totals are entered in hit next
- Click next to review all the details you have entered in and click submit to create your subscription template.
- Follow these steps through for the remaining member types that your group uses.
STILL NEED HELP?
If this Knowledge Base (KB) article was able to help you resolve an open ticket, please mark the ticket as closed. If this article was not able to help you, please try your search again.
If after searching our Knowledge Base, you've been unable to find an answer to your question, please open a ticket and our Client Care Team will be happy to assist you!